Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for ladies and parents to come and chat. Need cheering up or just a really good natter then come along and have a chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to ladies to lunch. Please do register then you can feel the full benefit of the site thanks xxx

new to this

Go down 
+2
BodyBeautybyKaren
ashlee77
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ashlee77
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

new to this Empty
PostSubject: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

hi my name is ashley im 33 and live with my partner and my 3 children from a previous relationship im new to this so bear with me Smile
Back to top Go down
BodyBeautybyKaren
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 am

hi im new too just having a look around the site and get a feel for things! x
Back to top Go down
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 am

well and welcome hope to see you around and get to know you abit more xxx
Back to top Go down
https://ladiestolunch.forumotion.co.uk
marti
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:47 am

Welcome aboard i am Martina from Burnaby British Columbia Canada
Back to top Go down
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 am

welcome to the site and new is ok lol we look forward to helping u find your way around hun any problems me lyndsey or iona will be on hand to help if ot on just leave us a line
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi ladies and welcome to our new site,as Lisa say just pm myself,lisa or lyndsay and we will help you.We are a friendly bunch and our motto is everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that is where it stops.Hope you enjoy ladies to lunch and happy chatting x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to this Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to this   new to this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ladies to lunch :: Introdution. :: Tell us about your self!-
Jump to: