Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for ladies and parents to come and chat. Need cheering up or just a really good natter then come along and have a chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to ladies to lunch. Please do register then you can feel the full benefit of the site thanks xxx

Welcome jheaven

Go down 
+3
Iona
lisa
Lyndsay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 am

Hello jheaven,

welcome to ladies to lunch.
We hope you have fun here and Enjoy it as much as we done.
Look forward to getting to Know all about you.

All staff at ladies to Lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://ladiestolunch.forumotion.co.uk
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:23 am

welcome to our site hun and hope to see u around
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi hun and welcome to our fab site,look forward to getting to know you x
Back to top Go down
harleyd
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey Hun,

I'm Denise, Mum to Evan 7, and Martha 4(going on 14)

Everyone's very friendly here, looking forward to chatting to you

x
Back to top Go down
Mels
Premier Member
Premier Member

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 pm

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
jheaven
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 am

Aw thank you ladies, thats very kind of you all.
Seems like a nice friendly site and I'll contribute whenever I can ~ can't say anything I write will be useful but hey you never know Very Happy

Julie x
Back to top Go down
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks hun! And everything helps someone! xxxx
Back to top Go down
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 am

we arent always here for usefull just chat most of the time general natter and total dross in my case lol
Back to top Go down
jheaven
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:13 am

Oh I do a good line in dross and Im excellent at waffle!
I suppose that some people may benefit from others life experiences as much as anything or gain strength from the support of others.
I personally hate anything that begins with "Well what YOU should do is..." hmm unless I ask for someones advice then I dont need it. I prefer to learn the hard way and make the mistakes ~ also because it gives other small minded folk something to do so they can say "told you so" ~ Im all heart me! lol

Julie x
Back to top Go down
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 am

lol! I think you will fit in very well here lol xx
Back to top Go down
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:48 am

waffle sounds good im fluent in that lol and im the same i know everybody has a opinion but unless i personally ask for it go away lol and we arent like that we like to offer advice if asked for and dont believe in i told u so its pointless and acheives nothing we all make mistakes makes us who we are without them we would all be perfect .......erm i think not lol
Back to top Go down
marti
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome aboard hun
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 pm

With lynsday and lisa on this one,we are a friendly bunch.We don't judge anyone and yes lisa can waffle at times lol(only joking hun)I can waffle too.seriously we are here for each other.A problem shared is a problem halved.so chat away x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome  jheaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jheaven   Welcome  jheaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome jheaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ladies to lunch :: Introdution. :: Welcome to ladies to lunch.-
Jump to: