Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for ladies and parents to come and chat. Need cheering up or just a really good natter then come along and have a chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to ladies to lunch. Please do register then you can feel the full benefit of the site thanks xxx

A snippet of me :) x

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jheaven
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

A snippet of me :) x Empty
PostSubject: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 am

Name: Julie
sex: F
How many children:1
Fav Colour: purple
Any pets: Nugget the cat and CoCo the dog
marital status: living in sin (well not really, living in a house lol)
Fav movie: The Color Purple
fav music: ooh too many things to mention
fav: song: hmmm will ponder on that
fav book: The Hobbit, A thousand splendid suns, the book thief and so many more
Fav quote: S*it happens
Hobbies: reading and looking at sparkly stuff!

Hi all, I hope the above says a little about me but I'll add a bit more.
I'm originally from Liverpool, England but have lived in Cyprus for almost 7 years.
I have one son who is 18 next January and he's my best friend. I have a partner too but he doesnt understand my sense of humour like the boy does - we share the same brain cell Smile
Hmm, what else.... I run a jewellery business with my other half and in the bit of spare time I have, I can usually be found with my head in a book.
Wont do a life story - we'd all be here forever!!

Julie x
Back to top Go down
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

PostSubject: Re: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 am

Lol hun! Lovley to meet you and know more about you! I am Lyndsay i am admin and Co owner of ladies to Lunch. I am 24 and have a 7 year little boy. Look forward to chatting to you! xxx
Back to top Go down
https://ladiestolunch.forumotion.co.uk
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

PostSubject: Re: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:27 am

hi lovely to know more about u im lisa mom of 2 boys hope to see u around
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi hun and lovely to know more about you,wow cyprus you lucky thing!Anyway I'm Iona and am mum to 3 darlings.Lauren will be 17 in December,Timothy is 11 and Alasdair will be 9 on Sunday.Look forward to seeing you around x
Back to top Go down
marti
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome aboard i am Martina from BC Canada, i am 34 and have a 6 year old cat named Mimi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A snippet of me :) x   A snippet of me :) x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A snippet of me :) x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ladies to lunch :: Introdution. :: Tell us about your self!-
Jump to: