Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for ladies and parents to come and chat. Need cheering up or just a really good natter then come along and have a chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to ladies to lunch. Please do register then you can feel the full benefit of the site thanks xxx

Hello, hello, hello!

Go down 
+2
Iona
Ashleigh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Training Wheels
Training Wheels
Ashleigh

Hello, hello, hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:17 am

Hi all, my name is Ashleigh, I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful little boys, and an aspiring freelance writer. I'm new here (obviously) and looking forward to getting to know you all better. Please feel free to also check out my blog http://www.tweedtwinsetandpearls.blogspot.com which will tell you far more than you probably need to know about me!

*waves to everyone* afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.tweedtwinsetandpearls.blogspot.com
Iona
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 am

Hi ashleigh and welcome,my name is Iona and mum to 3,lauren who will be 17 in december,timothy is 11 and alasdair will be 9 on sunday.I'm a sahm as alasdair has a range of learning disabilites I'm married to mike.Great to know more about you and will defintely check out your blog.Any problems just pm myself,lyndsay or lisa and we'll do our best to help you.Look forward to seeing you around xx
Back to top Go down
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 am

hi hun nice to know a bit more about u hope to see u around the site we are a freindly bunch and will talk ur ear off given half the chance oh wait maybe thats just me lol
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

Lol Lisa x
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh
Training Wheels
Training Wheels
Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:37 am

Thanks ladies. I am soooo lovin' the pinkiness of this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tweedtwinsetandpearls.blogspot.com
marti
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 am

welcome aboard hun i am Martina from British Columbia Canada, i am 34 and divorced for 11 years, i have a beauful cat named Mimi
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

glad you like it hun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 am

Hello! I am Lyndsay i am a sahm to joshua who is 7. Welcome and we hope you like it here xxx
Back to top Go down
https://ladiestolunch.forumotion.co.uk
Mels
Premier Member
Premier Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

hiya and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello!   Hello, hello, hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello, hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ladies to lunch :: Introdution. :: Tell us about your self!-
Jump to: