Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Hello there, Welcome to ladies to Lunch. we Look forward to Seeing You around and getting to know you. Once you register there is alot more of the forum that can be seen. xxxxx
Ladies to lunch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for ladies and parents to come and chat. Need cheering up or just a really good natter then come along and have a chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone and welcome to ladies to lunch. Please do register then you can feel the full benefit of the site thanks xxx

Love Love Love it :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gemmajanedesigns
Training Wheels
Training Wheels

Love Love Love it :) Empty
PostSubject: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 am

Such a lovely chat site with some great people working behind the scenes Smile
As a business owner it is soooooo hard to get into any chat rooms and provide links to your site which is very very very frustrating. Just a thought but i am sure if you posted this on twitter you would get a whole bunch of lovely business owners who would chat away on here just because you can provide a link.
Thanks again

Sarah

Gemma Jane Designshttp://gemmajanedesigns.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.gemmajanedesigns.co.uk
Lyndsay
Admin
Admin
Lyndsay

PostSubject: Re: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:51 am

your welcome hun and i am glad you like it here xxxx will try twitter xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://ladiestolunch.forumotion.co.uk
lisa
Admin
Admin
lisa

PostSubject: Re: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:58 am

we are glad u like it hun and we do aim to please our ladies as much as we can xxxx
Back to top Go down
Iona
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:52 am

With lisa on this one hunnie xx
Back to top Go down
marti
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:32 pm

i love it here too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Love Love it :)   Love Love Love it :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Love Love it :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ladies to lunch :: Introdution. :: Ladiestolunch Information and whats going on.-
Jump to: